End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive & Visitor Information Center
1726 Washington Street, Oregon City, OR 97045 | (503) 657-9336
Open Sundays 10:30am – 5pm, Monday-Saturday 9:30am – 5pm
- Support us with Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards Program! Just link your rewards card to our nonprofit here!
Hours & Information
Monday – Saturday 9:30am to 5pm
Open Sundays 10:30am to 5pm Last admission at 4pm
Admission Pricing: Adults: $13, Seniors (60+): $9, Youth (13-18): $9, Children (4-12): $8, Children 3 and under & active military personnel (with ID): free
1726 Washington St
Oregon City, OR 97045
Fun For Visitors
Check out these new programs!
- Variety of special events
- Oregon Trail Experience Guided Walk
- Pioneer Games and Crafts
- Genealogy Research Resources
Build the custom program perfect for your group!
- Adult/Senior Group Reservation
- Museums of Oregon City Tour Package
- Tour Operators
- Event Facility Rental
Circle the Wagons! We invite you to hold your next event at the End of the Oregon Trail. Theater space, gathering areas, beverage service, and more
Discover a variety of Oregon Trail souvenirs, refreshing snacks, pioneer-era toys and hand-made gifts from local artists.
Travel New Trails
Visit the state and county welcome center for free travel information and discover where your trail leads next!